21. 4. 2015

Healthy drinks

Hey guys! So... This post will be about healthy drinks, which are easy to make. 
As i wrote here: http://xoxvictoria.blogspot.sk/2015/04/monday-inspiration.html ,
I wanted to make a little challenge or something like that... I wanted to drink whole week only detox water or normal water without sugar. But for someone it can be boring. So, I decided to write some other tips, how to restrict sugar in water. Okay! Let's get start it! :-)


1. Detox water 


I am looking forward to summer, when there will be more fruits and vegetables in grocery. 
This is easy to make and you don't need so much time to make it. 

2. Juice


Once i made detox water with apple, strawberry, lemon and orange. Then I mixed it, gave there sugar and filtrated it. It was so yummy. I didn't think that it can be so good. Of course, that if you don't want to put there sugar, i have found some recipes, where you don't need sugar. :-)

Beet Juice
1 green apple
1 beet
2 medium carrots

Spinach and Blueberry Juice
3 large carrots
1 handful of spinach
1.5 cups of cantaloupe
1 lemon
1.5 cups of blueberries
1 apple

And.. another one ;-)
1 apple
0.5 of lemon
1 orange

3. Lemonade without sugar


I think that everyone drank lemonade. Yes... that sweet taste of my childhood. But what if we don't want to put on weight with a lot of sugar in it? So easy! Don't give there sugar! I know... it'll be acidic, but it is still way to "drink healthy". And if you want something like this, but sweeter, you can try it with orange! It is pretty good and honestly, I can drink an "orange drink" every day! Go and try it! And also you can put mint to your lemonade or orange version of lemonade. 

Okay, so that is everything for today. Hope that you like these ways of no-sugar healthy ideas of drinks. Have an amazing day and drink a lot of water! ;-) :D

xoxo, Victoria





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára